Job title : Director’s Personal Assistant / Chief of Staff
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 01, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Help with feedback from accountable parties on agreed outcomes, decisions, and actions that the director oversees
- Systematically structures and ranks critical matters and avail essential data to facilitate the CEO in making prompt decisions and executing suitable measures.
- Assist director with Stakeholder Engagement and Coordination:
- Supports the director in meetings , prepare for external meetings.
- Builds trusted relationships with internal stakeholders to advance her objectives.
- Assist her follow-up actions from her engagements.
- Coordinates and engages with functional and program staff to facilitate completion of strategic initiatives.
- Coordinating responses, and ensuring the director is informed and able to make timely decisions.
- Provides help in planning meetings, determining requirements, and materiald for success.
- Provide strategic and operational support to ensure efficient running of the director office
Who You Are– personality
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leadership, staffing, and supporting Senior Executives or a CEO.
- Must haves to succeed in the office
- Brings in-depth knowledge and experience in development of interest of the director.
- Experience working in pressure environment and with diverse teams.
- Able to be entrusted with delegated temporary power and approach this work with humility.
- A service mindset and works to enable the success of the Director and her team.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and capable of providing clear feedback diplomatically.
- A natural problem-solver with a strong bias towards achieving results.
- Demonstrates a high degree of emotional intelligence and ability to make decisions.
- Strong collaborative skills and comfortable working with individuals at various levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering results in a dynamic environment with time-sensitive demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Consummate professional who embodies integrity, d
- discretion, trust, humility, and deep listening.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Director’s Personal Assistant / Chief of Staff” as the subject of the email.
Note: This role is Female Only!!!
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Director’s Personal Assistant / Chief of Staff jobs