University of Ilorin’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Director of Works jobs in Kwara
Job Location : Kwara
Deadline : May 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Director of Works in the Works Department of the University of Ilorin, which will become vacant by June 29, 2022.
- The University of Ilorin is forty-seven (47) years old with a landmass of fifteen thousand (15,000) hectares, with about 6,500 hectares built up. The University has 3 staff quarters and robust municipal facilities that are regularly maintained.
- Consequently, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post.
The candidate shall possess the following:
- A good University Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- At least, nineteen (19) years post-qualification experience as a COREN registered engineer, most of which must be in a University.
- Higher degree is an added advantage
- Good health, sound judgment, pleasant disposition and of unassailable integrity;
- Be at the level of a Deputy Director of Works in a University for a minimum period of four (4) years and renewable vi. Not older than sixty (60) years as at 28 June, 2022; and
- National Youth Service certificate or Exemption / Exclusion certificate
- Successful candidate will report directly to the Vice-Chancellor.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- Appointment to the Directorship of non-teaching departments shall be for a period of 4 years, in the first instance, and may be renewed for another 4 years only.
- The Director of Works shall be on Consolidated Tertiary Institution Salary Structure (CONTISS) 15.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a set of their credentials and thirty (30) typewritten copies of their applications, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Names
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Professional Bodies (with dates)
- Details of administrative experience and service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Working Experience with evidence (General and Specific Experience dates)
- Present Employment: Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any other relevant information
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields), who must be requested by the applicant to forward, directly to the Registrar, confidential reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top left corner, Application for the post of Director of Works to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
University of Ilorin,
P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin,