Job title : Director of Works and Maintenance Services
Job Location : Ekiti
Deadline : January 01, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Director of Works and Maintenance Services shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the general planning and controlling of technical activities of the Directorate of Works and Maintenance Services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Building Technology, Architecture or any other related discipline from a recognised University.
- In addition, applicants must possess a Master’s Degree in relevant field and evidence of full registration with recognised professional body;
- Be able to provide sound administrative leadership;
- have at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience and must have served as a Deputy Director of Works for at least five (5) years in a tertiary institution;
- Not be above 59 years of age.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae and fifteen (15) photocopies of their educational / professional credentials, accompanied by vision and mission statement for the development of the University. The Curriculum Vitae should contain the following information among others:
- Full Name Surname Underlined Place and Date of birth
- Town / Local Government / State of Origin
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail address and Phone numbers
- Marital Status
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic / Professional qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Details of work experience
- Name and Address of present employer
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Present Salary
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees.
All applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes with the post indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology,
P. M. B. 250, Ikere-Ekiti,
Soft copy of the documents in PDF format should be forwarded to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports directly under confidential cover to the Vice-Chancellor, Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti, before the closing date.
- Building / Construction jobs
- Director of Works and Maintenance Services jobs