the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Director of Administration jobs in Enugu
Job Location : Enugu
Deadline : May 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Director of Administration / Secretary to the Board of Management.
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day-to-day general administration of the Hospital.
- He shall be Chief Adviser to the Chief Medical Director on general administrative matters and Secretary to the Board of Management. In addition, the Director of Administration shall:
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration
- Participate in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and/or the Board,
- Coordinate the activities of support departments in the Hospital
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him / her.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good First Degree in either Hospital / Health Services Management, Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience
- Candidates must be a Deputy Director (Administration) in a Government establishment for not less than two years.
- Possession of Master’s Degree or any other relevant higher degrees would be an added advantage
- Candidates must be a member or the Institute of Health Services Administrations of Nigeria (IHSAN)
- Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers
- The Director of Administration shall hold office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the officer has not stained the mandatory retirement age of sixty (60) years or thirty-five (35) years of service (which ever comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward Twenty (20) copies of their Application accompanied with photocopies of their credentials and Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience with dates
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
The application and attachment should be in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the Post of Director of Administration” at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
Ituku / Ozalla, Enugu,