9Mobile’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Director, Enterprise Business jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: IRC4512
- Oversee the articulation and implementation of effective strategies targeted at EMTS’s Enterprise Business that maximize market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
- Oversee the entire Enterprise Business division and guide its employees and activities to meet EMTS’s overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Oversee the articulation of the divisional strategy in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Communicate the division’s strategic direction and objectives to team members ensuring mutual understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Provide broad guidelines for the translation of the divisional strategies into specific operational plans and programs.
- Communicate the activities and achievements of the division to all relevant stakeholders.
- Champion the definition of the division’s processes, policies and procedures.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Keep abreast of local and global best practices and make recommendations to the Chief Commercial Officer, on how this impacts the division’s role.
- Champion and oversee the implementation of improvement recommendations after obtaining all necessary approvals from management and/or the Board.
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget for the Enterprise Business division and take corrective action in case of any variation.
- Oversee the design and implementation of enterprise activities/plans targeted at specific Business segments that would ensure effective maximization of EMTS’s market potential and ultimately the strategic positioning of the brand.
- Liaise with the Product Development team in ensuring the development of specific products and services for identified viable niche customers within the Enterprise segment.
- Oversee the effective implementation of a customer lifecycle extension plan for Enterprise segments.
- Oversee the development and implementation of promotional campaigns targeted at EMTS’s Enterprise segments aimed at acquiring new customers and stimulating usage among existing customers.
- Provide input to the definition of effective communication channels for various initiatives targeted at EMTS’s Enterprise segments.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- Oversee and coordinate the day to day activities of the division and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of EMTS.
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activities and performance reports for the attention of the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Review and authorise key expenditures/transactions of the division in line with approved authority limits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Commercial Officer
- First Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate / Professional qualification in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant discipline is a must.
- Twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years work experience with at least Three (3) years at senior management level.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online