Job title : Director, eCommerce, Africa
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design, and marketing. This role serves as the lead in the organization between the category/brand teams and commercial operating teams to communicate initiatives to bottlers and customer teams. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate, relationship building and leadership capabilities while working across multiple channels.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for Ecommerce Customers/ Food aggregators in the OU (Operating Unite) to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programing and thus accelerate incidence-, NSR (National Retail Sales) and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the voice of the customer into our TCCC (The Coca Cola Company) program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the point of purchase.
- Key Objective is to accelerate our TCCS basket- and purchase incidence weekly+ and Gen Z recruitment with customers in these channels and accelerate sustainable topline NSR and Margin growth; via enhancing our end-to-end experience on these platforms.
- Key Deliverables are Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development end to end plans, defining shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, briefing marketing accordingly for communications requirements and in outlet experiential requirements, as well as aligning execution requirements with country operations and bottler(s).
- Connecting dots of Commercial plans in an integrated way into the channel strategy
- Partner with OU Channel Commercial leads on the Category Extended teams to lead and align occasion-centric plans on key categories & activation to deploy with digital customers/ platforms / food aggregators and enable integrated through the line approaches while including experiential marketing
- Incorporate precision retailing into our communication strategy and execution in customers where this data allows, in partnership with offline channel leads and Commercial Execution Excellence in the franchise units.
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiation
- Pan-Africa JBP (Joint business plan) lead (where prioritized) and collaborate.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Leadership experience in customer, commercial, operational marketing (5+years).???
- Strong planning and collaboration skills?
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management?.
- The roles require strong leadership and accountability to influence our cross-functional system teams towards consumer- AND customer-relevant plans that drive revenue and profit growth with a sustainable long-term competitive advantage.
- Ability to connect the dots across enterprise priorities and drive execution through the franchise teams.
- Strategic ability incorporating relevant data insights and analytics.
- Strong collaboration with key stakeholders across the business to integrate strategy and plans and execute with excellence.
- Customer and ecommerce experience and Strong accountability
Leadership; Strategic; Category Management; Sales Analysis; Leading by Influence; Marketing; Channels Strategy; Joint Business Planning; Communication; Digital Marketing Campaigns; Systems Thinking; Strategic Selling; Teamwork; Negotiation; E-Commerce
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Director, eCommerce, Africa jobs