Job title : Director, Channel Strategy and Recruitment, Immediate Consumption, Africa
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design, and marketing. This role serves as the lead in the organization between the category/brand teams and commercial operating teams to communicate initiatives to bottlers and customer teams. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate, relationship building and leadership capabilities while working across multiple channels.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Represents the total Trademark commercial perspective in all discussions/decisions across bottler network and communicates initiatives to bottlers and customer teams.
- Ensure representation of channel needs and proper translation of brand strategies across retail & foodservice channels.
- Partners with brand team to ensure commercial leadership organization serves as a single source of direction delivering and transformation brand strategies into actionable plans.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and achievement of annual commercial business plan.
- Align channel input on price/pack architecture and ensure channel coherency and directs and steward’s commercial development of all new item introductions
- Lead collaboration with Revenue Growth Management functions to develop tools and tracking for sales teams to ensure maximization of revenue and gross profit.
- Support category/brand teams in determining program budget, manages the program allocations across channels/customers and re-allocates funding based on performance.
- Supports Commercial Leadership category strategic planning and performance management.
- Lead development of tools and tracking to ensure profitable growth across the portfolio.
- Partners with product/package leads in creation of brand/ package launch decks/PAGS for delivery to channel planning and sales teams for use in the market
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or another related field.
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Leadership and experience working across multiple channels e.g., large store, small store, and Foodservice/On Premise channels.
- Experience in brand and category management, coordinating pricing and promotions, and customer and sales.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen through the ability to create a 1-3-year business plan for brand/category and a path to achieve that vision, anticipating future trends and needs in the marketplace and business; demonstrates innovation/creativity.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all organizational levels; communicates long-term vision and shorter-term opportunities through clear & simple messages.
- People leadership/management specifically, managing virtual teams and influencing multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Strong track record of leadership across cross-functional teams
Influencing; Communication; Strategy Development; Systems Thinking; Marketing Activation; Influence; Marketing Execution; Teamwork; Engaging Leadership; Marketing Strategies; Channels Strategy; Project Management
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Director, Channel Strategy and Recruitment, Immediate Consumption, Africa jobs