Job title : Directional Driller
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time, on-site Directional Driller role located in Lagos, Nigeria. The role involves using advanced drilling knowledge to support directional drilling operations, implementing well plans, and ensuring that all wells drilled are done in a safe, efficient, and optimal way.
- Daily tasks include conducting pre-job planning and post-job analyses, collaborating with the operations team to ensure drilling targets are met, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of four years’ experience in drilling operations or a related field
- Proficiency in drilling software and other software such as WellPlan, Torque & Drag, Trajectory Design, and Casing Design
- Experience with BHA Design and Screen-out Prevention Tools (e.g., HYDRIL, STOPCOLLAR, and CENTEK)
- Experience with interpreting and analyzing real-time data and making decisions accordingly
- Experience with directional drilling operations in both conventional and unconventional reservoirs including offshore drilling operations and horizontal wells
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
- Valid IWCF certification is a plus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Directional Driller jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!