2 months ago
Job title : Direct Sales Executive (SME Segment) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The purpose of this job is to develop the SME segment which comprise of small offices (including home offices), creative/media houses, HORECA, recreation centres (SPA, Gym, Salon % Lounges), Education, Professional services, small manufacturing, religious houses and shops/supermarkets and malls.
- The Field Sales Team for SME operations, will be response for growing network coverage, deepening penetration and growing the ipNX customer-base in the SME segment.
- The Direct Sales Executive (DSE) for SME operations is responsible for customer acquisition in the SME market segment.
- He/She will be responsible for selling all ipNX retail products (FOS, Voice, Connected Home and Connected Office) within the territory he works in.
- He/she must acquire new subscribers through personal engagement and follow up.
- The DSE must be able to develop relationships with decision makers, gatekeepers, IT managers and any key stakeholders in the different organisations that he will pitch the products and services to.
- In addition to winning back churned SME customers and re-building broken relationships, he/she must build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- The Direct sales executive (SME Operations) must generate and qualify adequate leads across coverage areas within assigned territory
- Achieve set sales targets. The DSE must acquire specified number of customers per month.
- Customer acquisition figures vary across months depending on the annual target.
- Manage, maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects almost completed deals.
- The DSE must maintain and grow a pipeline of potential subscribers. This pipeline report must be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Must carry out route mapping to identify potential and existing customers with given territory.
- Identify network/coverage expansion opportunities across assigned territory and obtain access approval for FTTH rollout
- Process all access forms within defined timeline
- Work in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Must develop good relationships with ipNX customers.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship with Team Lead and other DSEs.
- Must be polite at all times to customers and report any customer feedback during weekly meetings.
- Ensure compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensure compliance will all local statutory requirements.
- Must be present at all sales trainings and weekly meetings.
- Must abide by the ipNX policies and standards when on ipNX premises and in dealing with customers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding of communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; field sales, consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and quality with multitasks, efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Exemplary communication skills both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms, FMCG space or the banking/insurance sector;
- Knowledge of retail market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Direct Sales Executive (SME Segment) jobs