Job title : Direct Sales Agent
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 19, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for implementing the sales and visibility goals of the business by increasing the clients base through aggressive leads generation, follow up on prospects, door-to-door knocking and other cold calling techniques.
- Recommend products and services in line with individual client needs.
- Utilize door-to-door knocking and cold calling techniques, distribute marketing materials, and participate in targeted Sales Events to generate personal sales leads.
- Up-sell both existing and new clients
- Provide after sales support to clients to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Maintain updated knowledge of all products and services.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Commit to personal development and keep abreast of industry trends by attending workshops; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to overall team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Submit weekly & monthly reports of achievements and projections for the following month.
- Maintain adequate record keeping of all sales and service activities.
- First degree in related fields with a flair for sales/marketing
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing/Sales.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Persuasive and sales closing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Ability to deliver on responsibilities promptly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Direct Sales Agent jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!