Myrtle Management Consultants’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Direct Sales Agent
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- This job role is responsible for developing and implementing a successful sales strategy that drives the volume and margin growth of our portfolio of solutions for both existing and new customers.
- The prospective clients are found with the FMCGs, Hospitals, Hotels, Water Production companies.
- The primary goals are to grow the Water, Cleaning, Hygiene, and Chemicals arm of the business.
- The successful incumbents shall primarily reside within Lagos, Nigeria.
- Develops new accounts and implements plans for growth in existing accounts.
- Utilizes and maintains all accounts and key accounts to include contact information, activities such as new leads, emails, phone calls, meetings, progress, etc.
- Utilizes consultative selling and closing skills.
- Strategically grows a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Communicates product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in the development of market-specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Works to secure revenue targets against an assigned quota ensures profitability of the relationship and improves market share/penetration by directing the total array of the company’s technical, commercial and operational capabilities to the assigned client’s domestic needs.
- Advances relationships with assigned client’s staff, management, and executives across all aspects of landmark’s product and services offering.
- Presents solutions to customer pain/gain demonstrate and deliver value to the customer.
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND qualification with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)/Upper Credit in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Industrial Chemistry, Business Administration or Management or related field.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in a sales, business development role
Experience / Skills:
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Experience with budget/revenue management.
- Good exposure to business engagement at various levels up to the Û÷CÛª level.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply Online