Chanelle Microfinance Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Direct Sales Agent (DSA) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Chanelle Microfinance Bank Limited is a State licensed microfinance bank. Our business focus is to provide financial inter-mediation and advisory to individuals, small/medium retail enterprises, mid-sized corporate organizations, etc. Chanelle Microfinance Bank is building a business architecture that will drive low cost, short and long-term funds in other to effectively support individual and small businesses and SMEs across different sectors of the economy.
- Sourcing for potential clients/ customers.
- Manage the sales of the bankÛªs products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the bankÛªs products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Perform all duties assigned by supervisor
Qualifications / Competencies
- A minimum of first degree/ HND in any field.
- Although prior sales experience is not mandatory, 1 ÛÒ 2 yearsÛª direct sales experience in a financial institution (preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. The ability to understand and analyse sales figure
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Direct Sales Agent (DSA) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.