Oppein Abuja’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital/Social Media Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The role is critical to the growth of the organization through Social media, and the successful applicant will be a key to establishing the companyÛªs corporate brand on social media.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence. Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Quality Graphics design, Animation, and content creation are an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification. Û¢ 2+ years of work experience.
- Have requisite experience in managing organizations’ social media portfolios Show a track record of success and growth on social media projects Organized, with a good turnaround time on work deliverables.
NB: This role is a part-time role.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Abuja
*Digital/Social Media Manager in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.