Ola-kleen Holdings Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Digital Marketing/Public Relations Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Digital Marketing & PR Officer is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company’s Digital and Social Media strategy for the Group in order to increase our online presence, brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Redesign and manage the GroupÛªs website to ensure it is well designed & functional, easy to use, fresh quality content, optimized for mobile platforms, readily accessible content & location, optimized for search & social web and clear calls to action.
- Develop strategy, implement and manage our digital and social media channels
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Supervise all aspects of digital and social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular digital and social media platforms such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other marketing tools such as Buffer
- Measure the success of every digital and social media campaign & oversee content
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and digital media technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of traffic and traction on all social platforms and website. The traction will be measured by the number of traffic that resulted into calls or enquires.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Provide constructive public relations that sustains and grow the companyÛªs brand name.
- Any other function that may be assign by the Business Development Manager and the Group Managing Director.
Minimum Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- BSc degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant field
- 2-3 years of Social Media management experience
- Social Media Strategist using all digital and social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
N150,000 – N200,000
*Digital Marketing/Public Relations Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria