CDV Properties & Development Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital Marketing Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Industry: Real Estate
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience and efficiently optimize all digital marketing platforms through executing, developing, and tracking content on all platforms.
- Interested candidates should be experienced in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- Develop, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns and processes including marketing database management.
- Coordinate the strategic functionality of social media platforms through integrated content marketing activities by also creating and deploying designs on all digital channels.
- Ensure efficient performance of the Company’s website through SEO.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Corroborate with marketing teams in the execution of lead generational activities as may require.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies related to the company’s industry.
- Evaluate and analyse important metrics that affect company website traffic, semi quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in digital marketing or advertising positions.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing softwares.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.