Mopson Pharmaceutical Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital Marketing Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchart etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing or relevant field with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.