Carpartsnow’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Digital Marketing Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Carpartsnow, an e-commerce player in the Nigerian automotive supplies space is recruiting interested and qualified candidates in Lagos State.
- Must be willing to attend and successfully complete a mandatory 60 day training program in Lagos *
- No age limit just have the work ethic and be a team player.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme
- Must possess a minimum of a Second Class degree from a Federal, State or Private University or HND
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of basic computer software / programs i.e. Microsoft Office as well as social media
- Must possess excellent customer service traits
- Must be smart, confident, attentive to details and a quick learner Interested candidates should apply through Facebook.
- On successful completion of the mandatory 60 day trainee, the intern will be promoted to the role of e-commerce marketing specialist.
- The eCommerce Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and implementing online marketing efforts and driving customer experience. This role is responsible for the evolution and execution of the online marketing, including site content, email marketing, search engine marketing, and social media marketing.
- Additional responsibility will include managing and overseeing content on the companyÛªs websites in an effort to present the companyÛªs brand product consistently and merchandise product effectively.
- The position will report to the ecommerce marketing manager.
- This position will also help drive the companyÛªs blog, social strategy, and SEO strategy with the broad objective of estabilishing company website as the number one trafficked websites in the industry
Key Responsibilities of the e-commerce marketing specialist :
- Coordinate and implement content changes on the companyÛªs websites.
- Create, manage, and analyze paid search, display and cpa campaigns across multiple search engines, ad networks and websites to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of paid search and display campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy writing, ad optimization, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
- Create new products, third party vendors and categories in online marketplace Management of product display and sales on online marketplace.
- Leverages web analytics to measure success of content and online merchandising initiatives, and to make decisions that positively impact sales.
- Produces product photography and graphics for the companyÛªs websites and Supports SEO Initiatives relating to content on the companyÛªs, title tags, meta-descriptions, on-site copy, product descriptions, blog updates etc.
- Experience with online marketing, with emphasis on Digital Marketing, such as SEO and PPC. Social Media Management knowledge is a plus ji
*Digital Marketing Intern jobs in Nigeria
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Nigeria