Sigma Consult’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital Marketing Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting To: Project Director
(A brief description of the main purpose of the post):
- The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the Marketing Team in the efficient and effective delivery of the HospitalÛªs On-Line Marketing Plan.
- The main focus of the role involves overseeing the HospitalÛªs online presence through such activities as, managing the HospitalÛªs website, social media platforms, on-line reviews, competitive online benchmarking, and liaising with the HospitalÛªs SEO agency, website developer and other suppliers as needed.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will also support the Marketing Manager with additional ad- hoc marketing activity.
- They will work closely with members of the Business Development Team, Consultants and other stakeholders at the Hospital.
Role of the Department
(The function of the department in which the post holder works):
- To have a clear understanding of the HospitalÛªs business objectives and devise and implement a marketing strategy and activity plan which meets these objectives.
- To communicate with the HospitalÛªs customers (Patients; GPs & AHPs; Consultants & Medical Secretaries; Staff), ensuring that all the marketing objectives are met, through efficient and effective activity.
Key Working Relationships:
(The range of individuals and organisations the post holder has contact with, how regularly and for what purpose):
The Marketing Executive will have regular meetings, to a greater or lesser extent with the following range of individuals:
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- GP Liaison Officer
- Heads of Department
- Digital Suppliers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the HospitalÛªs online marketing strategy with the objective of growing visitor numbers and conversions.
- Work with external agencies (website developer/SEO agency), to drive commercial performance.
- Create, maintain and update information on the website in line with business needs and SEO best practice, ensuring all published content adheres to the HospitalÛªs brand values.
- Manage the HospitalÛªs social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Identify and produce engaging and SEO-optimised content for the HospitalÛªs on-line platforms in the form of blogs, news stories, banner, tweets, videos, photos and images.
- Plan and help deliver online advertising campaigns (Facebook/Google AdWords).
- Use web analytics (including Google Analytics) to monitor trends and traffic.
- Optimise online user experience to increase engagement and conversion.
- Manage and increase online reviews.
- Drive the HospitalÛªs online marketing through analysis, testing and timely delivery.
- Work within the HospitalÛªs online marketing budget to ensure effective cost management and returns.
- Produce regular reports and analysis of online activity.
- Keep up-to-date with new technology, SEO and Social Media changes and opportunities, adjusting the HospitalÛªs online activity accordingly.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with any additional marketing activity.
The post holder is expected to:
- Adhere to Hospital policies and procedures and relevant legislation including the requirements of any professional bodies
- Understand and incorporate the organisational values into daily working practice:
- Attend mandatory training as identified by the Hospital
- Develop own knowledge, skills and experience through supervision practice and educational opportunities within the spirit of lifelong learning
- Work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues
- Ensure good communication links are established with all other departments within the Hospital
- Maintain a high level of security awareness
Confidentiality and Information Governance:
- The post holder must keep up to date with the requirements of information governance; undertake mandatory training and follow the Hospital policies and procedures to ensure that Hospital information is dealt with legally, securely, efficiently and effectively.
- It is important that the post holder processes personal identifiable information only in accordance with the HospitalÛªs Information Security policy.
- The post holder must manage the records they create or hold during the course of their employment with the Hospital in an appropriate way, making the records available for sharing in a controlled manner subject to statutory requirements and agreed security and confidentiality policies, procedures and guidelines e.g. ISO27001, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), Freedom of Information Act 2000, Caldicott Guidelines and professional codes of conduct on confidentiality.
- It is likely that the post holder will be in contact at some time with a form of information system, and therefore are responsible for implementing and maintaining data quality. The post holder, when making entries into the records, must ensure that these are legible and attributable and that the record keeping is contemporaneous. It is essential that all information recorded is accurate, complete and relevant.
- At least 3 years working within a marketing/digital environment
- Experience in digital marketing and the management of websites and social media platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO platforms
- Basic Graphics Designing Skills for Desiging Flyers & Social Media Posts.
- Excellent written skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office software skills (Word; Excel; PPT)
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with own schedule and meet deadlines
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent team player
- Organized and multitasking
- Knowledge of Nigerian private healthcare market
- Experience using packages including eg Publisher; PhotoShop; WordPress.
N120,000 – N130,000 monthly.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Digital Marketing Executive in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.