Job title : Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is looking for a smart and creative individual to work with. A Digital Marketer/Social Media Manager who will be responsible for designing and maintaining the company’s social media platforms, planning and executing all digital marketing advertising campaigns, having a focused environment, and providing relevant skills geared towards achieving maximum company profitability and growth.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and drive customer engagement.
- Create compelling and innovative content across various platforms, including social media, websites, and blogs.
- Manage and maintain our social media accounts, ensuring consistent branding, engaging posts, and timely responses to inquiries.
- Craft a content calendar as needed in collaboration design and marketing depts.
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and social media efforts.
- Establish relationships with the online community by identifying key influencers and communities that fit our online strategy.
- Conduct market research and stay updated with industry trends to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to improve online visibility and increase organic traffic.
- Strategize social media campaigns to boost sales and brand development.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and execute marketing campaigns that align with business objectives.
- Plan, implemented and monitored the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, and marketing efforts, and increase sales.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing and social media best practices and emerging trends to continuously improve our online presence.
- Identify potential pitfalls in social strategy or content and adjust future plans accordingly.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- A Degree or relevant certification in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, and social media management.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., for business purposes.
- Strong understanding of social media trends, analytics, and lead-generation techniques.
- Cross-functional marketing experience.
- Top graphics and video editing skills and ability to generate content.
- Knowledge of SEO marketing principles, keyword research, and optimization strategies.
- Familiarity with graphic design applications like Canva to create visually appealing content.
- Knowledge and understanding of current social trends and the latest platform features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box to develop engaging content.
- Analytical skills to measure campaign performance, identify areas of improvement, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
- If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for digital marketing and content creation, and you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.
- Join our team and contribute to our mission of providing exceptional career consulting and CV writing services to our clients.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager jobs