Job title : Digital Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 14, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client in the energy products industry seeks to hire a Junior digital marketer with great time management and multi-tasking skills, to formulate strategies to build a lasting connection with customers on different social media platforms with the intention of driving sales, promote brand awareness, and expand market reach for power products within the designated regions.
- Creation and execution of social media marketing campaigns to drive sales and product awareness; Developing engaging and product-based contents on all platforms
- Knowledge of social media platforms and analytics tools(ig, fb, meta business suite, google analytics, etc)
- Planning and scheduling posts using social media management tools; Monitoring social media metrics, analysing performance, and preparing reports to assess the effectiveness of social media strategies
- Run social media ads campaigns, monitor performance and optimise for best results
- Plan and schedule social media calendars ensuring consistent and relevant content
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth based on social media analytics.
- Liaise with other departments to align social media strategies with overall brand objectives
- Interacting with followers and responding to comments, messages, e-mails, phone calls and other inquiries professionally to maintain a positive online presence.
- Website(WordPress) maintenance to make uploads and update website regularly
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 Years experience on a social media/digital marketer role with experience in maintaining websites
- Strong knowledge in the usage of social media platforms and analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet tight schedules.
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proximity to location is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Digital Marketer jobs