1 week ago
Job title : Digital Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- She is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Creating and implementing the positioning, branding, and launch strategy.
- Participating in business model discussions and contributing to the development of the company.
- Keep marketing strategy on track and ensure the business continues to reach a larger audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the organization and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Implement a strategy to research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support.
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of the campaign.
- Conduct market research to determine commodity trends, and competitors’ services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Plan or direct the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 2- 3 years of post-graduation experience
- SEO Optimisation expert preferred.
- Metric-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills. Experience in a marketing agency is an added advantage.
- Foreign, private school preferred. However quality work experience may fly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Digital Marketer jobs