Job title : Digital Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 28, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- To forecast, plan and manage the company’s digital marketing & social media platforms with the aim to maximize sales and revenue through the delivery of excellent customer experience.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring online traction to all GC sites
- Handle issues with online sales, complaints from customers etc.
- Ensuring that the brand message is consistent.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Creating engaging digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the organization’s online brand.
- Implementing strategies to drive traffic to GC sites.
- Creating engaging digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the company’s online brand.
- Devising innovative digital marketing campaigns that feed into the organization’s marketing strategy.
- Moderating all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook etc.
- Building positive relationships with staff and customers.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Proven experience managing a digital marketing function for an organization
- Strong track record implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using content management systems
- Knowledge of website analytics tools e.g Google Analytics.
Functional Requirements / Skills:
- Good Leadership and Management skills
- Ability to handle customer complaints and resolve issues.
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Adequate business acumen
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Visionary and entrepreneurially minded
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, within and external.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Digital Marketer jobs