Job title : Digital Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- You will report to the Head of Marketing and Communication. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying customer cohorts to whom Enyata can be marketed.
- Creating & executing campaigns, and analyzing the effectiveness of such campaigns with a focus on international markets.
- Manage and Optimize Enyata marketing channels for lead generation.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Manage paid ads and make performance reports. Perform daily account management and pay-per-click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms.
- Create paid ads on LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop a strategy that combines technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
- Measure, track, and optimize engagement from the top of the funnel throughout the customer journey to ensure marketing is accelerating sales efforts to close business.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing specialist ( SEO, SMO, PPC, Google Ads, Email, ORM Content Marketing).
- Must have prior B2B marketing experience
- Familiarity with social media trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and to effectively influence others.
- Experience or willingness to learn.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Digital Marketer jobs