Alan & Grant’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital Marketer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Industry: Financial Services
- The aim for a position and function is to improve to chart our narrative and share our incredible stories.
- As you will craft both a vision for and execute a strategic communication plan that is aligned with the growth of the business, our industry as a whole, our company milestones, community, and product launches.
- The Director will serve as the creative architect for all internal and external Communications and will manage the work of the Communications Team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimize our digital marketing campaigns for the best possible targeting in order to grow and expand our pool of leads
- Customer analysis: Looking at the history/behavior of our past customers to draw up customer personas.
- Channel analyses: the digital marketer will explore all the potential channels available to us, including our offline cannels and draw up a scale, from strongest (in terms of number of potential customers on the channel, cost of using the channel and ease of implementation) as well as exploring the possible synergy between channels
- Channel setup: the digital marketer will assist with setting up our channels to the best utility possible; collaborating with the in-house team to create a content calendar
- Funnel set-up: Using information from our customer analysis, and working with the in-house team, the digital markerter will chart the client journey and define such things as the lifetime value of a customer, the cost of acquiring a customer and set up the best route to maximize results and minimize acquisition costs
- Generate detailed analysis and reports of campaigns, providing reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, conversion tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Analyze and maximize ROI for monthly allocated pay per click budget, and allocate budget for remarketing Iteration: This cycle will then be kept in constant optimization using real-time learnings from the data collected using analytical tools.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and plan a variety of campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, manage and maintain updates for keyword lists and provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a companyÛªs public relations or communications with experience in social media management.
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success in crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Digital Marketer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online