Microcred Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital Lending Product Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting to: Country Chief Digital Officer (Hierarchical), and Group Head of Innovation and Digital Products (Functional during implementation phase)
- The Digital Lending Product Manager (PM) is responsible for the performance of digital lending products of the Company (Baobab Nigeria).
- In order to maximize value created, the Product Manager plays an active role in optimizing the product, developing new functionalities, entering new market segments and collaborating with marketing teams to drive growth.
- The Product Manager works closely with colleagues across the Company and the Group, especially Innovation, Operations, Marketing, Risk Management, Compliance, Finance and IT.
- From the early stages of developing new lending products concept to beyond product launch, the PM balances the needs and goals of the product, the business and the customerÛªs needs.
Roles & Responsabilites
- Define lending product vision; formulate and iterate the product strategy to drive the businessÛªs product profitability and customer experience, including:
- Identify and recommend new products or partnerships to expand product capabilities
- Identifies target consumer segments and markets.
- Ensures a continuous improvement in the products
- Driving adoption of existing product capabilities and client acquisition
- Recommendations on product pricing and positioning
- Define and monitor closely and deeply product performance KPIs and A/B tests to generate insights and iterate
- Plays a leading role in evaluating market trends, product industry, and competition strategies
- Lead research to understand customer nuances, engagement preferences, and the best way to reach, acquire and retain customers
- Perform various product analyses such as gap analysis in an effort to establish product differentiation and execution strategies, along with decision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for product implementations.
- Conduct regular engagements with stakeholders and customers to gauge satisfaction with application products, publish the results, and implement action plans to improve satisfaction, as necessary.
- Lead the Company Product Development projects, within the Group framework, with an active participation in ideation, opportunity study, acceptance tests, pilot and Go-To-Market phases. Ensure timely execution of the Company duties, such as supporting the project selection phases (incl. business case):
- Build the backlog of functionalities
- Define and execute prioritization processes for the product
- Build business cases when required
- Define functional requirements and customers journeys, together with internal Designer(s)
- Define and execute test strategy
- Define and execute pilot or A/B tests
- Define, play and active role and follow deployment and GTM strategy, together with Marketing and Training teams
Functional links with:
- Country and Group Risk Department, Group Data Department , Country GrowthCountry and Group Marketing / Communication Departments, Group Lending Product Managers.
- 5-6 years professional experience, 4 years in product management of digital products (app-based preferred)
- 3 -4 years experience in digital lending
- A passion and track record of creativity and building great products
- Some experience in financial services (especially lending) is preferred but not required
- Data-driven and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning. Experience with data analysis tools preferred
- Ability to adjust direction rapidly based on new learnings and insights
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and great communication skills
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Digital Lending Product Manager in Lagos