3 days ago
Job title : Digital Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking to fill the position of a Digital Marketing Professional with interest in digital product development. This position will work on multiple accounts and manage a full digital media planning & execution team.
- Successful candidates will oversee a portfolio of digital media clients, with a focus on strategic vision, account management, in-house team management, process refinement, and financial administration.
- Manage new projects to ensure the highest level of quality assurance, performance and innovation
- Steward client interest in the areas of tracking and delivering measurable results and analytics, market knowledge, and audience insights
- Promote when appropriate, the use of research, technology, creative, etc. – in executing the media campaigns and cohesive programs
- Stay well versed of new technologies and trends in order to apply insight to client’s business as well as proactively construct business building ideas.
- You will drive new business development for Digital and ensure retainership of existing clients while growing profitability and billings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively in planning sessions regarding client strategy and approach, providing leadership, consultation and acting as a voice for digital media
- Collaborate with agency cross functional teams to deliver cohesive business solutions and strategies
- Manages workflow, efficient and profitable servicing of clients, staffing levels, fosters healthy team structure, team assignments
Leadership & Management Competencies:
- Keep other agency departments informed about global digital marketing trends, consumers insights & best practices
- Engage and build relationships with customer support contacts and agency liaison leads in digital organizations
- Liaise with senior level brand representatives including VPs/CMOs and global digital platform leaders
- Critiques, conducts reviews, performance evaluation of media team to ensure that effective, efficient and profitable staff operations are maintained.
- Manage a team of digital marketing executives, ensuring clients projects are completed on time and the team continues to grow and develop.
- Plan and implement client B2C and B2B digital marketing strategies across all channels ensuring all work is completed on time and to budget
- Monitor and improve the overall digital strategy for each client & integrate with the Planning Strategy Unit where positive to ensure synergy of marketing efforts.
- Work with the creative unit to create B2C and B2B communications templates for each client and work with the digital marketing executives to analyse and improve & report each campaign.
- Develop and implement a successful social media and community management strategy for all clients on all the major platforms, such as Instagram, Snap chat, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Manage the online digital marketing budget for key clients and brands across our portfolio with focus in priority high billings clients
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in related discipline
- 10+ years relevant work experience in the marketing space
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google Ads Management.
- Practical experience managing Facebook (Meta) ad accounts set-up for multiple clients local and foreign based.
- Understanding Google and Meta account funding and credit management.
- Good working knowledge of Twitter, Instagram and Telegraph Community Management, content development and engagement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Digital Lead jobs
- Salary Offer: *********