Job title : Digital Health Optimizer
Job Location : Kwara
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Digital Health Optimizer under the supervision of the Project Lead.
- The Optimizer is required to support the Technical team with eHealth and mHealth implementations, debugging existing systems to achieve efficiency, and being a point of contact for all IT-related questions at the user level, responding to user needs promptly, and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other duties.
- Provide technical support for the design and content development of electronic information systems. This function will include assisting the software programming team in developing actual logic statements for the coding of M&E indicators and software business rules where necessary and checking that all software development is done according to already established standards and procedures.
- Provide support to users of deployed digital health systems and be the first point of contact for problem resolution.
- Support in troubleshooting of hardware, software, and network related issues affection the use of digital health solutions.
- Provide technical support in the installation and configuration of hardware and software components of different mHealth solutions.
- Support the design, development, maintenance and management of technical documentation.
- Ensure constant and consistent use of Digital Health solutions, web and mobile across supported facilities.
- Support the team with testing of the developed software and database tools before deployment to supported
- Ensure that software and database tools are developed to meet the intended reporting and data output requirements for both internal use and donors.
- Coordinate user support through state teams staff and community health officers with specific assistance on maintaining existing systems at facility and LGA level.
- Conduct thorough testing of the developed M&E software and database tools to the new and existing facility as identified by
- Support the database staff in developing standard operating procedures, user manuals, and data management procedure documents for all of the project’s electronic information systems.
- Prepare timely progress and periodic reports on information systems tool development and implementation.
- Develop, familiarize /or adapt and monitor the use of M&E tools standard operating procedures, flow charts, data collection forms.
- Document lessons learned and best practices in M&E, according to donor guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Require the competent skills listed below but should not be limited to any of the skills listed. Additional skills will be an added advantage outside these preferences of programming languages. (Basic Java or Python Development, DBMS with MySQL, Microsofy Excel).
- Degree in related field with 1 or more years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of health informatics, including specific proficiencies in supporting databases, data warehousing, mobile data collection, and geographic information systems.
- Ability to comprehend basic and intermediate technical and logical concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of a project team and foster team co-operation, attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs highly desirable.
- Knowledge of health and development programs in developing countries in general and Nigeria specifically.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, or any other health programming in developing countries.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical settings, including government and non-government settings.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political, and ethical issues surrounding HIV infections.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants, and recipients of assistance.
- A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication and well-developed computer skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Digital Health Optimizer jobs