Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital Health Lead jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a clinically adept and data-oriented leader to lead quality improvement, growth and expansion of our digital health products to ensure that our digital health practice is fast, convenient, evidence-based and aligned with clinical best practices.
- Design and implement the organizations quality improvement strategy including measuring and achieving tangible changes in key clinical metrics reflecting clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Evaluate, adapt, translate medical literature to develop clinical trainings and policies that support the adoption of best practices in order to improve outcomes on digital health services.
- Craft and implement strategy to expand user base and scope of cliniical management on digiital health platforms while maintaining quality, safety and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and expand digital health offerings that serve user needs.
- Provide visionary and innovative leadership for digital health at Reliance Family Clinics that is data-driven and aligns with our mission and values
- Medical training with MBChB or MBBS
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Quality and Safety or related field
- 3-5 years of post-NYSC clinical experience
- Proven experience implementing data-driven quality improvement or patient safety projects with clear clinical outcomes
- Expertise in primary care for children and adults
- Expertise in data collection, analysis and review
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, Teams and Outlook.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (excel, tableau, power BI) is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online