Vencru Nigeria Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Digital Growth Marketer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are a fast-growing invoicing, inventory management, and accounting startup, seeking a Growth Marketer to join our team. WeÛªre looking for an energetic growth marketer whoÛªs eager to lead the product marketing strategy at a fast-growing early-stage startup. We want someone who thrives as part of a tight-knit team, is a self-motivated go-getter and has the perfect mix of creativity and strategic thinking to fill this highly visible function.
As you grow with us, youÛªll be taking the lead in running growth sprints and defining the companyÛªs overall marketing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test, and iterate on strategies to grow adoption and subscriber revenue growth using a variety of tactics and tools.
- YouÛªll need to think about all potential conversion points within the various funnels deeply, considering all channels from email and landing pages to in-app suggestions and notifications.
- Own and execute your ideas ÛÒ from crafting the messaging to building campaigns etc.
- Measure, track and provide detailed reports on the impact of our growth marketing efforts.
- Analyze customer data and external research to influence our growth strategies and tactics.
- Working cross-functionally.
You will have a lot of autonomy over your workflow.
- You are highly analytical, data-driven, and have a creative mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience growing a customer base or community
- You have a growth mindset, believe nothing is impossible and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved with all aspects of the company.
- Experience with building data-informed marketing strategies and highly targeted campaigns across multiple channels.
- A passion for driving growth and a proven track record within the tech space.
- Able to clearly communicate goals and progress.
- Experience with performance marketing campaigns
- At least 2 – 5 years in a similar position(s).
What You Will Get out of this Role
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup,
- The ability to work closely with a team of seasoned technology and communications professionals who have previously launched and worked with household brands
- A chance to have your ideas and voice heard
- The possibility to be part of the team throughout the school year and/or full-time after graduation; or recommendations and referrals on your behalf: Competitive salary, Lunch stipend, Remote, and Free Training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Abuja
*Digital Growth Marketer in Abuja