- This job has expired!
Job title : Digital Content Creator (NYSC)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Responsibilities and Duties
- The role demands on-site personnel who handle live promotions of training/programs
- Can snap great shots and videos and edit on the go (smartphone video recording & editing)
- Should also know how to use standard video editing tools on a PC
- Good with captions for social media posts on the go
- Understand social media (Especially Instagram to a fault)
- BSC/HND or its equivalent (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in corporate roles shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners is desirable
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaign shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Graduate Trainee/ Internship /siwes jobs
- Digital Content Creator (NYSC) jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 55 jobs