Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Diesel Mechanic jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : February 18, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Knowledge and Skills
- In depth understanding of diesel engines, as well as mechanics and engineering in general.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to find the source of problems / malfunctions and rectify the same.
- Ability to work with hand tools, precision and other equipment.
- Computer skills, as several diagnostic procedures and precision repairs may be carried out with the aid of computers.
Diesel Mechanic Educational Qualifications and Experience
- A high school diploma will usually suffice, as most of the learning is done one the job, but some large organizations may require a degree in mechanical engineering.
- positions require a minimum of 5 ? 7 years.
- Certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is favored.
- Experience working with all parts of vehicles, beyond just the engine, is always beneficial.
Job description Diesel Mechanic
- Analysing problems with engines and rectifying the same.
- Carrying out routine service on the engine, including oil and filter changes.
- Repairing or replacing faulty parts and systems.
- Sometimes integrating new technology into the engine structure.
- Rebuilding engines after their efficient lifetime is over.
- Conducting performance tests on vehicle fleets, if overseeing their operation.
- Preparing and updating records on service work conducted on engines.
- Welding and cutting material if required, using arc welding or flame cutting equipment.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Ogun
*Diesel Mechanic in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.