1 week ago
Job title : DevOps Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- You’ll be responsible for infrastructure implementation tools like code and support services in various clouds, along with metrics and access information.
- This will be a challenging but rewarding role that requires effective communication and collaboration as well as a keen attention to detail and the ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies.
- Work closely with developers and the architect to evaluate existing problems and offer process improvement solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks in the coding development and implementation process.
- Participate in the planning of the delivery time, the quality of the code, and the improvement of the efficiency of the process.
- Execute the plan by creating coding standards and automating processes for the organization.
- Perform daily tasks such as setting up development and production environments, monitoring metrics, and reporting incidents.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of platform configuration management and troubleshooting.
- Actively participate in the deployment of application devices in appropriate environments through compatible technologies and infrastructures.
- Coordinate with developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main weaknesses in the coding and development process.
- Collaborate with the team to provide coherent and holistic solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in computer science or another related field.
- 3-4 years of coding and scripting experience in implementing large-scale cloud architectures using modern cloud-based container platforms is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the implementation of automatic infrastructure provisioning solutions is a big advantage (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Knowledge of Linux OS, SQL, PL SQL, Scripting, and Container is required.
- Knowledge of networks, cloud infrastructure, and management tools for computing components, storage, networking, caching, etc. is a plus-Deep understanding of the Agile methodology.
- Experience as a DevOps or SRE Engineer in an agile multifunctional team is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and create efficient and innovative solutions.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for emerging technologies and their impact.
- Open to new ideas and eager to learn and gain new skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a culture built around transparency and trust.
- Professional fluency in English is vital,both written and spoken.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- DevOps Engineer jobs