Job title : Development Analyst
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Development Analyst, you work in the editorial that produces in-depth content for our audience.
- CJID’s research approach is to focus on identifying, understanding, and explaining trends, transformations and patterns that affect democracy and development in West Africa.
- Develop deep expertise by researching, understanding, and applying mental models to analyse transformations, trends and developments that relate to the Nigerian Economy
- Develop and maintain a strong professional network of sources and contacts across various sectors of the SDGs to generate insights and story ideas to share with subscribers.
- Use data, analysis, quantitative and/or documentary material, as well as interviews, to explore all aspects of the varied industries in the West African economy.
- Produce long-form analytical articles that use a range of data visualisations (e.g. charts, graphs) to explore all aspects of the Nigerian economy on a weekly basis.
- Prepare proposals, reports, and other materials for submission to grant agencies.
- Prepare progress reports for the Centre and funding agencies.
- Summarise project results and monitor the project budget.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, International Relations, Political Science or Development Sudies with evidence of published research work in major research platforms.
- 3 to 5 years experience in similar roles
- Strong background in research and data analysis
- Strong knowledge of proposal writing to funding agencies.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Development Analyst jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 45 jobs