Tastee Fried Chicken’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Deputy Supply Chain Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Work with the Head Supply Chain in overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain operations and logistics strategy in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- In addition, he plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and procurement activities.
- Participates in strategic sourcing activities and ensures prompt delivery for the purchase of all materials, supplies, equipment and services used by the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
Determination of Business Needs; Internal customer Engagement and Satisfaction:
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders in the various departments to implement sourcing plan that will guarantee continuous flow of materials and services in the most cost effective and efficient way to support business needs.
- Ensure materials and services supplied are in line with company specification and policy.
Cost Savings Initiative:
- Developing & Driving cost savings/reduction initiatives, towards achievement of gross profit and targeted business profitability year on year.
- Developing new alternative sources/material to mitigate business risks associated supply source for materials and services.
Supplier Relationship Management Process:
- Implementation of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) towards improvement of supplier performance
Ad hoc Responsibilities on Business Initiatives:
- Adopt De Tastee Fried Chicken Limited vision, inspire and lead departmental vision to achieve desired outcomes.
- Plan, develop and execute supply chain strategies that support and enable the achievement of overall company objectives.
- Liaise and support the warehouse and logistics teams to ensure that stocks and supply of goods and services are at a suitable level across the group.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and the Production teams
- Lead the development and implementation of procurement policies and system strategies to support tendering, contracts management, and supplier performance management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Sustain adequate inventory level for all items at all times
- Handle and monitor claims to suppliers for defective items, shortage, or missing parts.
- Forecast requirements and order products to meet business demands.
- B.Sc./ HND in Purchasing and Supply Management or background in Social Sciences/ Finance. MBA or other post-graduate degrees will be an added advantage.
- 7 yearsÛª experience in a conglomerate or FMCG industry with at least 3 years in a Supply Chain/ Procurement leadership function
- Leadership skill with strong judgment, drive and influence.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and contract management skills
- Working knowledge of government fiscal and monetary policies.
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Project management skills
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel and data bases
- Knowledge of the use of sage pastel will be an added advantage.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Deputy Supply Chain Manager in Nigeria