Saipem Contracting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Deputy Security Coordinator jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : November 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Warri, Delta
Full-time åá Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Provide overall support to security management system activities under the supervision of the relevant Security Manager/ Coordinator.
- Assist the Security Coordinator in ensuring the safety and security of CompanyÛªs premises, personnel, and associated assets
- Ensure the effective flow/exchange of security related information to enable and improve operational planning and to enhance the coordination of security awareness and implementation of security management arrangements.
- Assist the Security Coordinator to provide the Executive Office with Security Management Team functions and take on a principal role as a technical resource in the event of an emergency
- In consultation with the Security Coordinator, undertake security missions as required.
- Ensure adequate management of budgets and forecasts in relation to security services, as well as monitoring and reporting of security costs for activities at projects site
- Develop and carry out security information / awareness and training programs (security induction) for people / employees involved in the organization at the project site
- Participate in ensuring continuous reporting to higher management according to procedures in place
- Coordinate security investigations, reporting and flow of information for local security events according to Saipem Group guidelines and in liaison with the local authorities, support investigation activities to the extent permitted by law within the areas of security involving company / branch resources
- Determine, collect, and analyze selected security data to ascertain the suitability and effectiveness of the security management system
- Advanced University Degree in Social or Political Science, Law or Public Administration or equivalent formal training in security and risk management.
- 12 Years of experience for which 5 years must have been spent at Supervisory level in a the energy or construction industry.
- Professional certification.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, is required.
- Crisis management capabilities.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
*Security / Safety jobs in Nigeria
*Security / Safety jobs in Delta
*Deputy Security Coordinator in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online