Job title : Deputy Head Of Department Procurement
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To replace current DHOD Procurement who will be on leave and acting as HOD Logistics we are looking for a Deputy HOD procurement The Deputy HOD procurement will be responsible to:
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and revisions of mission procurement strategies
- Coordinate mission procurement activities
- Ensure compliance of purchasing activities in compliance with ACF and relevant donors procedures.
- Guarantee the procurement performance on the mission
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration OR Logistics OR Purchasing and Supply.
- Certification in CIPS, Supply or Logistics desirable.
- Min 3 years’ extensive experience in procurement and/or logistics capacity management and coordination, preferably in Humanitarian or development work;
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs;
- Excellent people management skills combined with the ability and desire to further develop staff capacity;
- Strong Organization and management skills combined with the ability to coordinate a diverse range of people and responsibilities;
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Deputy Head Of Department Procurement jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 45 jobs