Job title : Deputy General Manager Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a reliable Deputy General Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. An excellent Quality Assurance Deputy General Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- BSc in Chemistry with not less than 27 Years of experience or MSc with not less than 24 Years of experience.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Deputy General Manager Quality Assurance and Quality Control jobs