University of Port Harcourt’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Deputy Director (Procurement)
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : August 03, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The right candidate for this position must possess an Honours Degree or HND with at least Lower Credit in the following areas from a recognized higher Institution: Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration, Statistics, Law, Computer Science, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Marketing, Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines and at least fourteen (14) years cognate experience, four (4) of which must have been as Head of a Procurement Unit, plus NYSC Discharge/Exemption /Exclusion Certificate.
- He or she must also be a qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria (CIPSMN) and must be abreast with the workings, procedures of the Bureau of Public Procurement and Public Procurement Act.
Conditions of Service
These are as applicable in the Nigerian University System.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward ten (10) copies of their applications, accompanied with detailed CV, including names and addresses of three(3) Referees, photocopies of Certificates and relevant Credentials to the:
University of Port Harcourt,
P.M.B. 5323 – Port Harcourt,
- The Post applied for should be indicated on the top left corner of the envelope.
- Candidates should also request their Referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the Acting Registrar.
- Candidates invited for interview should bring along with them, the originals of their Credentials.