Job title : Deputy COO/Head Technical
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Role Purpose Statement:
This role is to lead all aspects of the company’s operations with an emphasis on long-term goals, growth, profit, and return on investment.
- Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies.
- Presents regular reports on the status of the company’s operations to the board of directors and to company staff.
- Oversees the organization’s financial structure, ensuring adequate and sound funding for the mission and goals of the company.
- Reviews the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company’s objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Ensures the company’s compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Negotiates with other companies regarding actions such as mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures.
- Serves as the company’s representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
- Oversees the ongoing operations of all divisions in the company.
- Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
- Leads a team of executives to consider major decisions including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
OTHER REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Save time and make better decisions
- Uncover hidden patterns and trends copies
- Predict future events
- Collaboration and communication
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Extensive professional experience in leadership roles.
- Education may vary; an advanced degree in business administration, finance, or law is preferred, but not required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Deputy COO/Head Technical jobs