Concept Group’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Deposit Mobilization officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Deposit mobilization officer is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities
- Source for deposit liabilities from individuals and corporate bodies, through the sale of specially designed investment products.
- To continually generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential clients within the desired target market that will ensure the achievement of the set personal and departmental targets.
- To maintain high satisfaction levels when managing Prospects and Clients through the prompt booking of transactions.
- Produce reports of daily and weekly activities.
- Conduct surveys and provide feedback of rates of other financial institutions.
- Contribute to the development of new products and/or better marketing ideas.
- Provides recommendations to enhance treasury policies and procedures.
- Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments.
- Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities.
- Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury Manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a bank or a finance and treasury sector as a liability generation officer
- Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
- -Advanced Excel/MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in the English Language (both written and spoken).
Role is opened for Candidates in Abuja, Portharcourt and Lagos.
*Deposit Mobilization officer jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria