GTI Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Deposit Business Development Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Marina CMS, Lagos
- Mobilization of quality and low-cost deposits for the bank.
- Provide leadership in implementing business development plans to improve mobilization and retention of deposit, achieve set targets and manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with prospect to drive high volumes of new deposits to the bank.
- Build and manage strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business.
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the clientÛªs domain of activity and responding to the customerÛªs high priority needs for service and support.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit and fixed deposits.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening forms are duly completed and registered and advice clients of deposit status as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Deposit Business Development Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants with a minimum of 5 years experience in banking will be contacted.