Job title : Deck Foreman
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Deck Foreman
- Supervise and provide oversight to Operation Assistants in deck maintenance, rigging, slinging, lifting, and export-related operations, ensuring compliance with safety protocols during material and personnel transfer to/from Offshore Support Vessel (OSV).
- Carry out Signal Man duties for Crane Operations.
- Maintain an inventory of all loose lifting gears, issuing them for use to Facility personnel according to job scopes under the PTW System.
- Manage the rigging equipment register as part of the rigging loft.
- Assist in planning and executing all aspects of cargo operations on deck, including loading/discharging of LPG.
- Ensure safety watch keeping during offloading operations, and participate in deploying and recovering export hoses and mooring hawsers.
- Contribute to cargo sampling and associated maintenance of cargo equipment.
Minimum Academic and Experience Requirements:
- Able Seaman or Equivalent.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience on large oil/gas production facilities offshore and onshore, or preferably on ships.
- Helideck Fireman
- Certified Gas Tester
- Class A’ Crane Operator and Signal Man
- Inspection and maintenance of Life Saving Appliances and Fire Fighting Appliances, including Lifeboat Inspection and Maintenance
- Rescue Team Leader
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Deck Foreman jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!