Job title : DC Admin
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The main purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to ensure the accuracy of all contracts data and the appropriate documentation and storage.
- To receive the contracts from shops, check their records in system and file them.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Scan and uploading all the contracts in ERP for easy management and contract safety
- Physical storage of contracts as per Process
- Sanity check – scan and keep client documents with RIM
- Data base organization – enter installations and contracts on a spreadsheet
- File the spreadsheet of contracts and installations as per directive
- Reconcile the spreadsheet of contracts and installations to Pulse/ERP
- Investigate any differences between Pulse/ERP and the spreadsheets
- Resolve and escalate, when necessary, the differences between Pulse/ERP and the spreadsheets
- Maintains the petty cash float.
- Prepares reimbursement claims on a weekly basis.
- Prepares vouchers related to various revenues and expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
What we are looking for:
- University degree in a relevant discipline (Business Administration and related)
- Working experience in any secretarial work, library, an experience in Bboxx shop management is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Organization skills and attention to detail
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date with latest trends and administrative best practices
- Results driven
- Ability to work under own initiative and delivery efficiently and timely
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- DC Admin jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!