Job title : Datacenter Infrastructure & Applications Expert
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Build good relationship with new and existing clients
- Build strong relationships with OEMs
- Build and develop clients to deliver Set OEM targets.
- Maintains excellent relationships with Clients and other stakeholders to obtain all necessary information as may be required, to facilitate the successful conduct of business.
- Provide regular feedback to Executive Management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Ensure clients are well equipped with sales materials and technical trainings.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best meet their requirement with all technical details
- Providing after-sales support services for Customers
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Provides pre-sales support and Product Education regularly to Clients
- Ensure Technology Solutions are well implemented according to World Class Best Practices.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Expand ARIT Clientele base by securing positive deals with new clients.
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and carry them out to ensure they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Prepare and communicate strategies and set objectives to clients to suit their changing preferences.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology or a related field with a minimum of 15 years experience in the IT support/service industry.
- MBA and relevant certifications in areas of expertise
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in client relationship and Administration.
- Certifications in IBM / Lenovo / DellEMC / NetApp / HPE / Oracle / Hitachi / VMWare / Cisco Microsoft, Huawei Converged Infrastructure, MPS and Storage Certifications
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Tenacious & creative sales approach Driven and motivated by results Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter and negotiator Excellent written and communication skills Organized with good attention to detail A self-starter who can spot new opportunities Able to work as part of wide and varied team
- Practical knowledge of IBM / Lenovo / DellEMC / NetApp / HPE / Oracle / Hitachi / VMWare / Microsoft, Huawei Converged Infrastructure, Storage Certifications and HP MPS
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Datacenter Infrastructure & Applications Expert jobs