eRecruiter Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Database Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a Logistics-Tech startup in stealth mode being incubated and backed by a leading Group of companies. They plan to launch in Q4 of 2021 and are looking for a Database Developer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with installing and configuring the databases on the platform and ensuring that the databases are secure and that they function properly.
- Administrative Activities: Administer all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures as required
- Storage (Including the SANs): Ensure proactive management of storage allocations for all the databases and promptly request for/implement expansions where necessary.
- Performance Reporting/Tuning: Continually ensure that databases are performing optimally through regular tuning and monitoring.
- Backup/Restore: Maintain regular/period backup of all databases and ensure they are up-to-date. Periodically conduct test restore of backups.
- Replication & Site Switching Activities: Ensure databases at company sites are replicating and at par. Implement site switching activities when required.
- Planning data-flow to the database, mapping out the ‘conceptual design’ for a planned database, refining the ‘physical design’ to meet system storage requirements
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the data privacy regulations wherever applicable
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary
- Controlling access permissions and privileges for access to database
- Capacity planning
- Administration of all issues regarding Database servers
- Supervise and control all Database servers inventories
- Minimum 3 Yrs Experience in MySql Database.
- Solid experience creating Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Strong experience in DB Design and Normalization.
- Knowledge in Procedure Optimization
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Excellent Reporting and Communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here