Suretree Systems’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Database Developer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Writing efficient code
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the functional web applications
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Maintaining software (database) documentation ÛÒ creating and maintaining data dictionaries for all the applications that we develop.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Develop and maintain ETL routines
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Supervise and develop less experienced members of the team.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Advanced certification as an MCDBA or MCSD for .NET is advantageous.
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including MS SQL Server (mandatory), Oracle Database, Hadoop, or PostgreSQL
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and Azure SQL Database development (including scripting in T-SQL),
- 5+ years’ experience in the use of stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions.
- Proven working experience as a MS SQL Server Developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- An appreciation of Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development would be beneficial.
- A functional knowledge of business intelligence data mining and analysis tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) will be advantageous.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail, a head for problem solving. and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Skill Set Required:
- T-SQL scripting experience (mandatory)
- Azure SQL Database development
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as Java, ASP, ASP.NET ÛÒ C# (advantageous).
*Database Developer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria