Job title : Data Visualisation Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 27, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role
- We are looking for an experienced data visualisation professional to help us build data analytics and visualisations for organisational reporting on strategic performance.
- You will support the delivery of Sightsavers’ new strategic monitoring systems and process called Learning, Accountability, Monitoring, Performance (LAMP) in line with organisational digital transformation, developing and maintaining a new suite of data visualisation and reporting tools.
Key duties will include:
- Data Visualisation and Reporting
- Programmatic Data Visualisation and Reporting
- Enhancing Organisational Skills and Knowledge in Data Analytics and Visualisation
Skills and Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with exceptional data visualisation, data cleaning, collaborative working and data management skills.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in ICT, data analytics, informatics, data visualisation, statistics OR equivalent professional certifications or work-based experience in relevant sector.
- Experience of using Power BI to create reporting tools for the presentation of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience of bringing together data from multiple sources/data formats to create data reporting hubs in PowerBI.
- Understanding of Power Query either through Excel or Power BI.
- Understanding of good data cleaning practices to prepare data sets for use in analytics.
- Experience working and supporting staff in different contexts (face to face, online).
- Understanding of international development issues and a commitment to equality of opportunity for disabled people.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information, practices, and ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Comfortable with manipulating quantitative and qualitative data and documenting analytical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise work in a high-pressure environment with competing deadlines.
- Master’s degree in related subjects (e.g. data analytics, organisational development).
- Relevant overseas experience e.g. voluntary work.
- Experience of using visual other analytics software such as Tableau or creating visualisations in DHIS2.
- Experience using Microsoft Power Apps / Power Automate
- Spoken and written French language skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Data Visualisation Officer jobs