Nigerian Breweries’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Data Quality & Governance Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Do you have an aspiration to embark on a career in Information Technology? A great opportunity to join the Digital & Technology Function of Nigerian Breweries awaits you.
- Are you interested in providing support services to the D&T teams in a secure and innovative environment?
- If Yes! Then you might just be the person we are looking for to display the IT knowledge for personal development and growth of the business.
- Accelerate the journey of Nigerian Breweries towards becoming a data driven organization
- Through the implementation of structures and initiatives to optimize the quality of corporate/strategic data assets of the business, while. ensuring adherence to Heineken global/industry standards
- Manage the execution of data governance program in line with global data management standards to promote visibility, consistency, non-redundancy, Ownership and accountability for all corporate data assets
- Management of all Corporate Masterdata objects within the support functions data domain (HR, Corporate Affairs, Digital & Technology…) .
- Minimum: B.Sc. In Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline with a minimum of Second class upper.
- Preferred: MasterÛªs Degree in related discipline.
- Minimum: CDMP (Quality or governance), ITILv4 Foundation, Querying Data with SQL (MCSA)
- Preferred: CDMP (Quality & Governance),ITILv4 Foundation,
- Querying Data with SQL (MCSA).
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years FMCG sector with at least 2 years in data owner, data expert or data stewardship roles.
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel usage
- Big data management
- Excellent command of Structured Query Language
- Agile Mindset. Able to work with cross-functional teams to deliver projects using the agile framework
- Has eye for details and ability to conceive data assets in the entire life cycle from conception to end of life
- Ability to review existing Data quality and governances processes, identify and implement improvements plan.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and teaming skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
*Data Quality & Governance Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Nigeria