2 weeks ago
Job title : Data Collectors jobs in Ebonyi
Job Location : Ebonyi
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Collect data (qualitative and quantitatve) from legal, health, temporary shelter, law enforecement and legal aid services available in assigned LGA.
Data collection preparation
- Participate in pre-assessment training
- Ensure required tools, consent forms are complete
- Identify communities within the LGAs and plan visits.
- Management of Tablets that will be utilized to record interviews and assessments.
- Travel to LGA of assignment and visit all communities within the LGA.
- Pay advocacy visits to Community gate keepers to solicit their support and necessary information
- Scope and identify institutions across key sectors (governmental, non-governmental, faith-based, community based organisations, civil society organisations etc.) in the area that provide services relevant for survivors of GBV
- Use the survey questionnaire tool to assess current GBV prevention and response activities within the LGA of assignment through Key Informant Interviews (KII) and Focus Group Discussions (FGDs),
- Map existing GBV services in and around communities. Part of the services to be mapped include;
- Health Services Social support services
- Emergency Shelter
- Legal counsel/support
- Long-term psychosocial support (individual counseling, support group, etc.)
- Law enforcement services: e.g. Police Services
- Child protection services
- Economic empowerment/ Livelihood services
- Upload all responses from survey tools to the Jhpiego server as appropriate.
- Store all audio recordings securely on project tablets/phones
- Deliver audio recordings to MCGL Study Team in a secure manner
Quality Assurance of Data Cleaning
- Coordinate with implementation team to ensure consistency and quality of interview transcripts in English.
- Respond to any follow-up requests from MCGL study Team related to data collection or data cleaning.
- Completed Qualitative interviews (KIIs) and FGDs.
- Completed documented mapping of GBV services across sectors.
- Completed Quantitative interviews received on Jhpiego server
- Completed Transcripts of all interviews
- Minimum of BSc in Social Sciences/development studies/gender studies or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in qualitative/quantitative data collection, specifically conducting in-depth interviews and experience in probing for clearer answers.
- Experience using electronic data collection softwares
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, patience and problem-solving abilities, diplomacy and good judgment.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Excellent report writing skills in English.
- Familiarity with gender and gender-based violence programming is desirable and will be an added advantage
- Must be resident and have good working knowledge of the State and LGAs of interest.
- Understanding of local language will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Data Collectors jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs