DHL’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Data Analytics Product Development Manager jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : July 07, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 17475
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type/Function: IT
Total number of weekly/annual hours: 37.5
Customer: DHL Supply Chain
- In 2020, DHL Supply Chain launched a Data Analytics vision including a strong focus on operations and customer supply chain analytics.
- The aim of this accelerated data analytics program is to maximize the pace with which DHL Supply Chain identifies data analytics opportunities, productizes use cases and supports rolling them out at scale. As an example, in 2021 the team built a strong business case for the accelerated rollout of transport analytics, providing quick payback and high EBIT value.
- Global Data Analytics aims to support the operations and customer teams at DHL Supply Chain in deriving maximum value from data through accelerating and scaling high value analytics use cases.
- The Global Data Analytics Product Development Manager manages the design of data analytics solutions for DSC.
- The Global Data Analytics Product Development Manager will be fully responsible for the development of the solution into a scalable product from ideation to successful implementation and business transformation.
- The Global Data Analytics Product Development Manager is responsible for understanding customer needs and providing suitable analytics solutions, supporting new business use case opportunities, develop and drive the creation and adoption of new analytics products to fulfil these needs, improving customer experience and generating business growth.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide effective support to the Program & Portfolio Management function, defining, scoping and quoting data analytics use case solutions for business opportunities.
- Support the definition of the global Innovation and Digitalization roadmap with regards to Data Analytics, in line with global priorities, and provide input to Global Data Analytics roadmap.
- Conduct internal and external research, analyse data, and identify opportunities for data product development.
- Prepare & conduct business and customer presentations, and other documentation as needed.
- Support the development of new data products, building prototypes, proof of concepts or MVPs (minimum viable products) to validate new product ideas.
- Manage project plans and apply Agile and Scrum methodologies as appropriate.
- Act either as Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner or combined as per the needs of the project/product development cycle.
- Drive the implementation of new products, as well as digitalization projects.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now here’s what we need from you:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in one of the following areas: project management (including Agile and Scrum), Product
- Previous responsibility in managing analytics and/or digital products is an asset
- Experience within DHL Supply Chain division is an asset, as a consequence, good understanding of the supply chain business and the logistics IT landscape (WMS, TMS) is preferred
- Experience in managing a large number of heterogeneous and senior stakeholders
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology either as scrum master or product owner.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online